Senior Account Executive - Chicago, IL
Senior Account Executive, Chicago, IL
Senior Account Executive
SmartRoom is a leading cloud-based virtual data room that brings total security and unmatched strength to the file sharing and collaboration market. We are headquartered in Los Angeles and have offices in major cities throughout the world.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive based in Chicago, IL. This person is expected to bring significant value to our sales team made up of entrepreneurial hunters that use their superior skills to understand the clients’ needs and position our products accordingly. Ideal candidates will thrive in a competitive environment.
Senior Account Executive is an outside sales quota carrying position responsible for the entire sales process from prospect to close. Candidates will develop long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management key decision-makers providing total solutions to the client business needs.
The Account Executive’s primary focus would be selling into Fortune 1000 corporations, Investment Banks, and Private Equity firms. This role requires a combination of solution sales and relationship sales, a mix of high volume 5 figure deals and more complex, longer cycle 6 figure deals.
Experience in SaaS /cloud technologies is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect and network into new strategic accounts
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Learn the target markets and establish credibility with industry partners
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities through Salesforce.com
- Ensure consistent communication through the lifecycle of live engagements
- Provide client feedback to the product/project management team to establish platform roadmap for future enhancements
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline
- 6+ years sales experience
- Experience in SaaS Cloud based technology sales
- Proven record of sales success in complex, solutions selling environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including extensive experience presenting to C-level executives at large firms
- Demonstrated creativity in accessing key contacts and C Level decision makers
- College degree
2-5 Years of experience selling into the Financial Services industry
2-5 Years of experience with Virtual Data Room platforms
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Excellent incentive and commission program
- Flexible hours
- Paid time off
- Health / dental / vision insurance
Click below to apply or send your resume to email@example.com